Legal Genie: A Software Company to Help Victims
In 2018, Genie Harrison launched Legal Genie LLC, a technology company that creates and produces legal industry based apps to help people obtain maximum justice.
A survivor of sexual abuse herself, Genie says “I want to help as many people as I possibly can, both through my law firm and my free app Incident Genie™, which I hope will empower women and men to document any incident that has harmed them.”
Genie also launched the first-ever app and software solution for plaintiffs to report and attorneys to analyze non-economic damages data, Damages Genie™. This innovative technology can help attorneys maximize non-economic damages for their clients, and facilitate attorney-client communication.
Tell me more about Genie Harrison’s apps to help victims >
Attorneys Genie Harrison and Amber Phillips founded the Genie Harrison Law firm in 2013 to represent victims of wrongful termination, sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and other employee rights violations.
- California, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, CA, J.D. Doctor of Jurisprudence, 1992
- Elmhurst College, Elmhurst, Illinois,
B.S., International Business, 1989
Click on each association listed below for additional information.
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, (CAALA), Executive Committee President-Elect (2020)
- California Women’s Law Center, (CWLC) Board Member
- California Employment Lawyers, (CELA)
- Consumer Attorneys of California, (CAOC)
- National Employment Lawyers Association, (NELA)
- The National Trial Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities
- The College of Labor & Employment Lawyers, Fellow
- Litigation Counsel of America, Fellow
Genie Harrison is an honorary board member of the Trial Lawyers’ Charities (TLC) of Los Angeles.
CLICK HERE for more information on TLC and the charitable works they do in the community.
Genie Harrison is currently the First Vice President of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles’ (CAALA) Executive Committee, the nations largest local association of plaintiff’s attorneys. In 2021, Ms. Harrison will be the fifth female president of CAALA in its 70th Anniversary year.