More About Amber Phillips:
- California, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California in 2012
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California in 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit in 2015.
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California, J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2011
- University of California Los Angeles, California, B.A., Bachelor of Arts, 2007
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude, Regents Scholar, Alumni Association Scholar, Gold Shield
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA)
- 10/18 — “Me too” and “not me too” evidence in employment litigation: Proving that an employee harassed or the employer discriminated against similarly situated individuals other than the plaintiff.
By Genie Harrison, Mary Olszewska and Amber Phillips for The Advocate. Read the complete story that was published in The Advocate >
Employment lawyer Amber Phillips speaking at a CAALA event for young lawyers.
2018 — UCLA School of Law seminar, “Navigating Sexual Harassment in the Legal Profession”
More information on the UCLA School of Law sexual harassment discussion series >
2016 — Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles’ From Classroom to Courtroom for Law Students—Guest Speaker